Thursday, August 20, 2009

Week Number??? (I lost count)

Hello Family!

WOW! I opened up my email and had 9 email!!!! Woowzer! Its a good P-Day! Thanks for all the emails yall! 
Well out of those 9 emails i will try to answer all the questions! Lets see yes i can go to the blog Brooke is making so that is nice. We started setting this up last week. (That means it got my approval and Brooke did all the work) That will be fun to look at once i get home and to have that journal! Well this last week was crazy. We had interviews with our mission president and more training and my comp had a Dr appt and it was just a crazy week. We are still slow in our teaching pool. That means we probley only have about 8 people we are teaching. But we have lots of refferls that we have not even had time to follow up on yet because of the crazy week so far. We will be able to do that tomorrow i hope. Things are starting to pick up slowly. 

Well i am glad everyone liked the faith dinning! I think everyone said something in thier emails about it! And i can also just see grandpa testing his faith at a resturant! 

Mom i got your package! I just started laughing when i saw that pillow case. Sa cute! But i am not sure if i can use that anytime i have a comp! Just kidding i will use it! I know my comp is really wanting that. He just wont admit it. When i pulled it out of the letter i saw money and pulled it out and saw six bucks. I was wondering because that is a kinda random amount to send me. Well when i flung the pillow case open to look at it the room starting raining cats and dogs with one dollar bills! Sa fun! 

I cant believe you printed off all the pictures! that was a lot! Please send me some of them like will Elder Ballard and the pat of the church. And any other cool ones. You might need to make extra copies of a few so you can have some as well! My comp gave me a photo album that is a Utah licence plate folded into an album. It says "Powder" on it and is pretty neat. A fun keep sake. Brooke i put that picture of Naters in the album already. I think mom sent it up in that last package. 

Wow mom your getting me and ipod! Yesss! The sooner you could mail it off the better because my comp has lots of muisc i could put on it. So that would save me from buying it. Hey mom does the front yard look bare without our old tree out front?

Wow that was fun to hear from Michael. I have not heard from him since the MTC. Sounds like poor Anna misses me. Poor sweet girl! Tell her hi for me and give her a hug. She never liked me this much before. That could be because she was to busy being a stinker to me! Haha i miss her too! Sound like all is well with that occifer and his family.  I cant wait to get the package from M & M & A & B! Thanks for that, im looking forward to that. Have fun a Disney World!

Ill start sending this weekly email to everyone. I did not remember everyones email but now i have gotten emails from everyone i have them. But i do need Boorays email. 

I am guessing that everyone would be interested in my diet and cooking skills. So far i have branched out a lot more then what i did at BYU-I.  Cold unhealthy surgar ceral for breakfast. That is the one i have having the hardest time getting down. I can never get the right amount of milk and ceral. Its always very un proportional.I am now making tuna fish sandwiches and Mac and Cheese. If i am really feeling bold and daring i might pre heat the ovan to 450 and put in a $1.25 frozen pizza from wal mart for 15-17 mins. (depending on how crispy i want the crust to be!) Thats about it! I kinda feel like i am a dog after typing that because i have been eating same food for over 2 months now. HAHA

Horray for school starting up! I am happy for you mom! I know why you were always so happy now! Well i think as of right now my fav scripture is Jacob 4:8. But if you ask me tomorrow it will be another one. Everyone should go and read that. It is really a humbling scripture. One of my investagators pointed that out in his reading. It is so good because almost any question or doubt about the BOM or chuch can be answered with that one verse.

Well i g2g yo's! Hope all is well for everyone. Keep in touch and those packages coming! I will wait for them!  Dont forget this new picture of me that i attached. Its a pic of me taking in the entire Salt Lake City Vallay.

Elder Owen
Salt Lake City Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment