Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 12, 2009 (From MOM)

Dear Scott,
Well I always wonder what I can write to you each week, but this week is full of news!!!

Angie got engaged! So exciting and we are so happy for them. You knew this would probably happen right? Ang flew up to NYC, just for a few days. She did not know anything about getting engaged up there! Dad and I knew about it, and kept it a secret from the whole family!! (we are good liars). Anyway, he popped the question in Time Square, and she was so surprised!!!! Her ring is gorgeous, and she is so happy. They went to the Statue of Liberty, a broadway play Phantom, and Stomp. They also went to the Good Morning America friday concert! Had a blast, and then Angie came home on Saturday night.
Last night after Ryan got home, we all went and celebrated with them at Red Hot and Blue....yummy BBQ! So, stay tuned for wedding details. I think they will be married here in Dallas sometime in November. Thats the big news!!!

Loved your last letter!!!! You are doing so well, and I was sa proud of you for buying new scriptures. What a good boy you are. I am mailing off ANOTHER little package today for you. Watch the mail. You are getting way too many packages these days!!! :)

I am now in "Mormon" in my BOM reading. I LOVE THAT BOOK!!! I have had so many questions answered as I have read this summer, it has really been a blessing to me.

Jeff and Mark are getting bored. Jeff registered for school on Monday, and Mark goes next week. Jeff also has been doing the Police Explorers,
and had to attend a luncheon with the Chief to present his trophy from the competition to Coppell P.D. I think he will keep going this next year too. The gun range is keeping him busy with work, he seems to be in the office most of the time. He did clean a gun for somebody last week, and they tipped him 20 bucks, he was way happy with that! :) Anyhoo, Jeff is doing well. Going boating all the time with Brassfields, Dances or us!
Mr. Mark is becoming quite the wake boarder/wake surfer dude too. I will attach some pictures if I can. Mark is getting tall, and his poor voice is cracking! He mowed the lawn by himself yesterday, not too bad of a job either. (Jeff will have to repair some of it today)!!!

Well, lots of back to school shopping for supplies going on here. Now, the wedding planning will start too. I sent you a "picture" announcement of Angie and Ryan, so have fun looking at that. They are sure happy.

Thats about it for now...keep those letters coming. We LOVE hearing about your weeks. Did you ever get your suits fixed? I hope all your clothes are holding up ok. Do you like the shoes you have? Did I tell you we got the picture from Sis. Erickson? That was so fun!! You looked great, and it was such a treat to see you. Send pictures when you can ok?
Lots of love to my sweet boy, We love you so much, and know you are a fabulous missionary! Work hard, I know the Lord is blessing you beyond measure. We feel the blessing too of having you serving.
Love you LOTS!!!
Mom
Here are a few pictures....Dad trying to wake surf, the boys seem to like that! Mr. Mark wake surfing..................Cute Brooke! The Brassfields sure have a nice boat!




No comments:

Post a Comment