Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hola

Hello Elder Owen
 
Well another week has gone by, time seems to just be flying!  I am sure you are starting to feel the same way.  So how is
the work going?  It sure sounds like you and your new companion are staying busy.  I was glad to hear you finally got a
new one that you like and get along with.  Although he was not your favorite, I am sure you were still able to learn from
him and take some good to your new comp!  How many people are you currently teaching?  Were you able to get a fire
lit and get your WML in gear?  You already know this, but there is no better way to get referrals and new investigators
then by using members!!  I had so much more success in my mission using members, rather than working hard and long
hours out in the heat knocking doors.  Work smart and hard, but work smarter!  So are you still in the same area or
were you moved?  Mom said she got a bunch of pictures developed, and we are excited to see those.  We were looking
at the blog the Brooke has put together for you, and Anna just started crying last night and said that she just wanted to
see you!  It was soooo sad!
 
Well Megan and I both thought it would be a great idea to put together a lil package for you, maybe even include some
gift cards.  After your last letter though and hearing about "faith dining" it sounds like you no longer need those!  From
the sound of things, I bet you are eating well and doing just fine!!!  The losing weight is probably coming from work, rather
than not eating :)
 
Megan and I have decided to take a family trip in November to Disney World.  Anna kind of thinks we are going, but we
are trying to keep it somewhat of a secret, so she does not drive us nuts about it!  We are going to fly, and are staying
at a resort on the Disney property for six nights.  I think Megan is the most excited, I am excited about flying!  I am sure
Blake will love the plane also.
 
Well, continue the great work.  We love reading your letters each week, and it sounds like you are just doing great!!
Keep it up, and know you will continue to be blessed for all you are doing.
 
Love Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment