Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 29. 2009

Dear Scott, Well where does the time go?  These weeks are still flying by!
We have been up in Broken Bow the last couple of days.  Not a fun trip by my standards!  All we did was clean, and clean.  It rained all day on Monday, so the boys did not even get out the 4-lers.  Just a lot of laundry, cleaning ceiling fans, and washing decks and windows.  Brooke and her kids went with us.  We got home last night at 10 p.m.  Oh well, we are switching rental companies, so we really needed to get up there and take care of things, like changing all the locks.

At church last Sunday, I talked with Bro. Beard.  He wanted me to tell you hello, and let you know that "he was still working on it" .  He said you would know what he was talking about.  I showed him the picture of you and Elder Ballard.  He thought you were doing great!

I will mail off your copy of the Mormon Tab. Choir CD that dad burned for you this week.  I know you would like some new tunes to listen to. I did mail you a little box last week, so I hope you got it.  I can't mail packages every week, but I think you would love it if I did! :)

Not much going on around here.  Mark is quite bored with life.  Nothing to do this summer!!  Jeff is working a lot, but this week his hours were cut by 2 days.  He is at Hurricane Harbor with friends today.

Angie just got home from her week in Utah with Ryan.  She had a lot of fun, went to Payson Lakes, a parade on the 24th, Trolley Square, shopping, and had fun.  She flew home in first class and loved it.  Spoiled girl!
She is back to the grind, and the heat.  Her car pooped out on her, and she and Ryan are out looking at cars today.  She thought she might get a Honda.  I will let you know what she decides.  She is getting ready for the school year to start up.  She is teaching 5th grade math this year, also at the same school.

This week is Megan's birthday.  I am not sure what the plans are, but Happy Birthday to cute Megan!!  Blake was over here today and now wears big boy undies.  He loves them.  He kept trying to go 'doutz" but no luck!!  Both he and Nate are about potty trained! Yeah!  Now that is bog news!!!
Still loving my BOM reading.  I am reading in Helaman this week, and should be into 3rd Nephi really soon. I am busy working on the Stake Nativity.  I hope it will be a good missionary tool.  Maybe you will get to see one in Utah this Dec.?
Let us know all about your week, I know you are trying hard to be a good missionary and are having a lot of success.
Love you so much, and miss you too.   I am attaching a couple more pics of our trip to Europe.  The first one was taken in Scotland, the next was eating belgium waffles in Belgium!!  Enjoy!  Send pictures when you can.  You need to mail some home so Angie can be working on your mission journal! :)  You can print them in SLC, and then mail them, your not THAT poor!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment