Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Letter July 29 (From DAD)

Scott,

I thought Id send you a quick note and check in You said that I have not sent you any letters yet and Im not sure what that’s all about, because I have sent several to you at the MTC I guess you did not get them.

Its been a busy month here with Mom and I going out for town for almost two weeks, then back home to get on top of things, up to the cabin, etc. Go, Go, Go. We just got back last night from the cabin. We went up Sunday night, and came home last night. We went to change out the rental company. It was all work and now play. We did not even pull out any 4 wheelers. I hope the new one will be better to work with. What a joke.

I dont have you last letter to review for notes or comments, but it sounds like you’re doing great!  We were talking to Lisa Hansen and she said someone in one of your wards knows them. Its a small world, and you will run into others along the way. Who knows, you might run into us some day as we are in SLC.

It sounds like you like your area, but it will be time to make a change soon. They can send you packing or keep you set and send your comp. So time will tell. Transfers are always a mixed bag. Looking forward to new people, but at the same time not wanting to leave the ones you have come to know and love. I know you will keep us posted. Im sure that by the time old man winter gets here, it will be time for you to get a bike, so get ready.

By the sounds of your letters, the work is going very good, and that’s a good thing. Have you found and started to teach new families? What has been your best way of finding people? Im sure a lot comes from other members. I dont remember her name, but you had a lady you were teaching and had a date set to be baptized. How is she doing? I hope she is learning and growing, as she gets ready for that big day.

Did you get your suits fixed? Did they give you any problem? How has everything been holding up? I hope its all working out ok.

You keep asking for an iPod. How do you plan on using it? Do you need for me to load it with everything and send it to you? If so, what do you want on it? How do you plan on adding things to it?

Not much more has changed around here, so keep up the hard work, follow the rules, humble yourself, seek the spirit, and you and your families will be blessed.

Love, Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment