Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sup Roach (from CHAD STOCK)

Hey Scott,

I know it is weird to read your name and not hear Elder Owen.  That is
mainly why I am doing it.  Well I hear you are pounding down a lot of
food here in SLC.  I work at the gateway mall here for Fidelity so I am
right up in your neighborhood.  

Life is pretty chill for myself here.  I just work everyday and party at
night.  I don't start school until the beginning of September so I still
have a while and yes I am kind of dating a girl right now if you wanted
to know.  Your mom was telling me that you were having a hard time with
your trainer, is that working out better for you?   How did you like the
MTC?

Well I know you don't have a lot of time on P-days so I will keep this
short.  I do have one other question for you.  I am trying to get me
some Oakleys and wondered if you could let me know, or tell Jeff, where
your discount card is so I can pound me down some sweet shades?  Also,
let me know if you ever want anything since I can get it to you pretty
easy here.  It sounds like you guys get hooked up pretty well anyways,
but if you ever need something I can get it to you pretty quick too so
let me know.  

This is my work email, my other email is chad.stock@gmail.com.  Let me
know if you need anything.  My address is 

121 E. 500 N.
Provo, Ut 84606

If you ever need that.  

Keep it real Yo

-Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment