Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh Busy Busy! (From BROOKE)

Hey Big Elder Owen!  What up?

I love getting your letters!  So fun to hear how great you are doing.  All the kids are asleep right now, so I am just trying to get some things done.  

I have decided to become an ISR (Infant Swim Resource) Teacher.  Nate has been taking lessons for 8 weeks now and is finally starting to get it.  I think the program is so great, that I wanted to train to teach myself.  So I am already supper busy with that getting things ready.  Still not sure when training might start, but prob in the next few weeks or so!  Im really excited about it, but a little nervous at the same time.  It will be really intense training for 6 weeks.  I had gotten so frustrated that Nate was just not getting it that I had Chad give him a blessing.  Monday morning Nate didn't do so hot.  Got a blessing Monday night and on Tuesday his teacher said he did so great and that a light bulb must have gone off!  Oh the power of the priesthood.  I'm sure you are witnessing that everyday! 

Chad is working hard on getting the gun range up and going.  He's almost done with the business plan and then just has to find some money!  It for sure will be up and going by the time you get back!  :)  

Kids are starting to wake up.  Have a great week!  

Here is a cheesy picture of Nate!  We are working on potty training!  His big 2 year bday is on Friday!  Wish you could be here to party down with us!  

No comments:

Post a Comment