Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30th

Hi Scott,
How are you doing?  I hope your second week in the field has gone well.  We were a little concerned with your comp.  Not sure if he was being a good trainer or not?  Hope you were able to get that taken care of with the mission president!! :)

Life is good here.  So hot we could die!  Temps have been in the 103 * range.  Yuck!  I know SLC has been a lot cooler than that!
The boys got home from the high adventure camp.  They had a lot of fun.  I think it was a really hard hike for them all.  They hiked in 8 miles!
Does not sound very fun, but they all loved it and had a great time.  Now it is just back to normal.  We still need to get all the camping equipment out of the living room and off the dining room table!  Everything is a mess right now, but hopefully tonight Dad and Jeff will work on that.

Well, the big news is that Dad & I are taking another trip to Europe!!  Dad has to go to Belgium again, so I will tag along with him.  We leave on July 7th, and return on the 18th.  We will go to Scotland (in honor of you) and Ireland this trip.  Also, we are planning on seeing Normandy France.  Anyhoo, it will be a good trip I am sure.  Don't panic if you don't hear from us!!!  I will try and send you an e-mail though.

Hope you have got the box I sent.  I also hope the garment tops were the right ones.  Don't lose any more of those! :)

You had asked for some addresses:

Brooke & Chad Combs
5987 Wallis Drive
Frisco, TX  75034

Michael & Megan Owen
2316 Del Mar Ct.
Denton, TX  76210

Angie Owen
908 Yukon Drive
Lewsville, TX  75077

Grandpa & Grandma George
1682 No. 1515 E.
No. Logan, UT  84341

Stock Family
4906 St. Lawrence Ct.
Plano, TX  75094
Leslie Owen
leslieowen@verizon.net


Let me know if you want any others.  I also will send off your meds this week, so watch for them.  How are your knees doing?  I am not sure what to think of that?  Aleve works the best!

I am now at the end of Mosiah in my BOM reading.  I love it a lot!!  It has been so good to be reading the scriptures on a daily basis.  I know you are learning a lot too.

Well, better go, Dad just got home and we are having Spaghetti for dinner!
Love you lots,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment