Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hey Hey!

Elder Owen!
I love getting your letters and hearing how great you are doing.  How fun to be out serving the Lord and not having to worry about anything else!  I hope you are enjoying and learning lots.  

We have been spending every day in the pool!  I love it.  Nate has been taking swim classes everyday for the last 5 weeks and still has about 2 more weeks to go.  Its more of an infant swim/survival course, but he is doing so great.  He loves to swim and thinks he is just as good as Carli.  They love to jump off the water fall, and Carli can even jump off and swim all the way to the edge.  Both of them are of course getting very tan as well.  Chad is now trying to get them to dive for things.  I just kick back, hang out and watch.  

Well, Nate just woke up from his nap so I better run.  Sorry this was so short.  I will write again soon.  

We love you.  
~~Brooke Combs~~

No comments:

Post a Comment