Saturday, June 20, 2009

Love to Elder Owen

Dear Scott,

 

How great it was to get your thank-you card and know your email address.  We will write to you now.  I am not so good at sending regular mail but this will be much gooder. 

 

Grandpa and I are very proud of you and the courage you are showing by doing well at the MTC.  It is hard to do!!!!   Wonderful, but hard.    When you get out into the field, it will be easier but you will be working hard for the full 2 years. We hope you will learn to love all the people you will be associating with in all the small towns and branches, as well as in the wards.  Let us know where you are being sent to--how exciting to learn about new places and what is going on in this big world. 

 

Search out those good people who want to know the truth about who they are, and what will become of them when they die.  Just to know about who God is and that He is so loving and caring about us, is a miracle to people in the world. 

 

I have a testimony that the work you are doing is true.  I have felt the Spirit so many times in my life, helping me and directing me to live my life as I should.  THE GOSPEL IS TRUE, only the people in the 
Church are not perfect and we must love them anyway and help them all do better. 

 

KEEP BEING GREAT!!!!!!   Love forever to our wonderfu grandson.  

 

Grandpa and Grandma


No comments:

Post a Comment