Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Week 4 in Transfer 3

Wow! What a weekend!!!

It was so fun to be able to see General Conferance for the first time. It was a neat experance to be able to be in the same room as the prophet. Even if it is a huge room! Well we got tickets to Sat AM, Preisthood, and Sunday AM. They rest we gave away to other missionarys who did not have tickets. I dont know if i told you but we have to be there during GC. Even if we dont have tickets. The sessions that we did not have tickets to we watched them in the Joseph Smith Mem building or the North Visitors Center on Temple Square. I would have to say that my fav talk would have to be Jeffrey R Holland of course. We watched so many talks from him in the MTC abouth missionary work. He is gives such strong powerful talks. I think that was everyones fav! I also took notes in every session on all of the talks. It will be good to be able to refferance those talks from the notes I have now.

Oh have you talked to the Brassfields? I saw them at GC! Sister Brassfield and Scott. I also saw Kim Cangalosi and Cierra Boyd there. Sister Brassfield took a picture to give to you. I also have one of us all. It was fun to see them. If you guys ever come or anyone from the ward comes tell them that all of the missionarys gather around the Reflection Pool on Temple Square. If they ask for me someone will point them in the right direction. So that will be fun to see some people i know. I will be there every GC! So keep that in mind.

Well things are starting to get cold here. The high has been in the 40's the past week. Burrrrrrrrrrr. Speaking of which could you send me my big ski gloves and some sweat shirts? My big heavy A & F sweat shirt would be nice because it is heavy. I also got your "Fall Package" mom! Wow what a treat! I am loving the trail mix. Its almost half way gone. I only got it last night too!!! Yummy! Thanks for the other treats. If you keep that up i just may gain the 20-25 lbs that most missionarys gain here in SLC! Fattys!

Oh Uncle Matt sent me back that watch also. He said the company replaced it! So now I have it back and its brand new! Cool. Well i bought a SD card reader so i could be able to load my pictures on the computer and email you some. So ill see if i cant do that.

Well we also have two people on date for a baptism for the following weekend! I am stoked about that. They are great people! Well I think that is about it for this week. Not to much more going on are here. Lots of love to all!



Elder Owen
Salt Lake City Mission


So any who here are a few more pictures. Ones of me and my comp Elder Rice, Another if at the end of a session of the prophet, and the last is for jeff and mark they need to go to this place i am pointing to!!!
Elder Owen
Salt Lake City Mission




No comments:

Post a Comment