Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cafe Rio was Fun!

Wow i dont know if i even need to write you because we talked for an hour and a half at Cafe Rio. But i am such a good good boy i will email yall! Well i dont really know what to say because we covered so much in that time. We are getting excited for our two baptisms this Saturday. The stake is really excited for them as well. It is going to be a busy rest of the week. We have the two baptism interviews tomorrow and then temple square in the evening. Friday we are booked with lessons and then on Saturday we are going to be busy filling up the font and at the baptismal services.

It is never fun the last week before transfers. I hate waiting to hear if I am staying or going or what the deal is. Our ZL's reccomended that my comp and i both stay in our area another transfer. They said we work really well together and i think so too. Our area is booming now. It is so much more busy then it was when we came into it. That is always a good thing I guess. So I will just have to wait and find out what will happen.

It is crazy that this is going to be my 4th transfer. I have been out 5 months now. It does not really feel like that at all looking back on it.

Well I really dont know what else to say. I guess Mom can pass off to everyone else what we talked about at Cafe Rio. I dont really even remember what we talked about. All the days just get mashed into one and I never remember what day it is.

Well that is all for now. I will email you again next Thursday because of transfers. Talk to yall then. Good luck Angie at the temple on Friday. Have fun!!!


Elder Owen
Salt Lake City Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment