Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 2 in Transfer 3

Well I am shocked to see that mom and dad did not write me at all!!! That's nice!!!!! Well this week was good so far. We have been learning about our area some more and are starting to get it down. We have our Zone Conference tomorrow so we are looking forward to that. Those are always fun. It may just be because they have lunch there provided for free. Elder Rice and I have been having a great time together so far. Oh I don't know if i told you but i have a car again and this time i don't have the black box in it!!!!! That was the best news so far this transfer. We have been working with the Stakes to help us learn the area and our investigators. Our apartment that we stay is big but the people upstairs scream and yell at each other all day long. So the mission office is trying to find us a new place. It makes it fun to do our study time! Well I hope you can still get me some conference tickets!!!! Let me know what you can do on those. Also mom can you mail off more meds. 

Well I think this is just going to be a short email but i guess i can do that because i did not even get one from mom or dad. They are way to busy cruising and having to much fun! So until next week........ Peace
Elder Owen
Salt Lake City Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment