Wednesday, September 2, 2009

All day P Day today!!!

Hey hey hey!

Today is an all day p-day!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!! Our zone got our goal of 22 baptisms for last month so we get an all day p day! I think we got 25 for the month. So we are doing a BBQ for dinner tonight and then we are going to watch a movie, Forever Strong. I am so stoked! So its a really good day! Hahaha

Hey mom i got the ipod! I am a happy boy now! Thanks for that. Also one of the missionary's has all the Mo Tab CD's and now i am just dumping them on my ipod. So i am good on Mo Tab now.

Bowling last week was fun. The Huntsman had 4 lanes and all the goods needed to bowl. It was sweet. If your building a new home i recommended we do that! I am astonished that your wanting to building another home. You guys have been on this new home kick on and off for years now. Like when we were looking at buying the house near the Stocks... That would be cool if it did go through though. Let me know. And dont buy the lot if it smells like Mc D's there all day. 

Wow and it also seems like everyone likes to travel right after i left. You have been to Europe and now Alaskan Cruise! Its ok because i know that you will take me everywhere that you went when i get home! Right?

Well we had 24's again yesterday. That is just when our ZL's go on exchanges for 24 hours. I went to their area for the time. This past week has been really good though. Some of our investigators have really been progressing recently. It really has been nice. That is just one step closer to coming unto Christ for them. And another step closer to baptism. Our ZL's recommended we stay in our area again for another transfer. So we will see what happens. Transfers are next Wed. so p day will be next Thursday. 

Well i am reading right now in 2 Nephi. I have just started in the beginning and started over. I am going really slow just reading and making marks and understanding. I am not just trying to read to say that i have read and blow through it. Well thats all that i can think of the write to you today. Sorry if that was short but i am brain dead. Well everyone have a good week and be safe and mail me off some packages!!!! : )

Oh and mom if you want me to label those pics just send them to me and ill write what they are on the back. Then ill mail them back to you. Reply if you have time so i can get it today!

Peace Out!

Elder Owen
Salt Lake City Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment