Thursday, September 10, 2009

Transfer #3

Well transfers are over for another 6 weeks. I also did not go into the Spanish program either, yet... My new comp is Elder Rice. He served in my zone last transfer and he is so cool. It is going to be a fun time with him. Well this is kinda odd. I live in my old area but i now have a new area. We cover three stakes now!!! Wowzzers! Its something over 25 wards that we cover! And our area we have is huge!!!

There is a Nepal family we are working with and they will have 32 people living with them in Oct. If we can get the Dad baptized then everyone else will do it. Can you even imagine 32 baptisms? That would be a record for the mission i think for one companionship. Crazy huh? And as of right now we have one person on date for baptism coming up. Well the three stakes that we cover are Parley, Highland and Grant stakes. Well i am excited for this next transfer. I will have to keep you up to date on things. Oh and again you don't have to keep rubbing in the whole cruise thing either. You just keep mocking me with all of these pictures! Haha

Well and also this iPod you sent me completely went poopy on me. : (   It wiped itself clean and now i can put the music back on it. This just happened right now so thats a big bummer. I think i will just go and buy one at Best Buy or something so its ok.

Well i think that is all for now. Ill talk to you later....


Elder Owen
Salt Lake City Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment