Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Howdee!! (from Megan)

Hey Elder,

I am trying for two weeks in a row!  How was you week last week?  We have been busy again but enjoying ourselves.  The weather here this past week has been pretty good not to hot.  Anna started preschool yesterday she goes for a full day, 9-2 and she loves it.  Only one more year and she starts kindergarten.  Michael started school also.  He is just taking 2 classes this semester because his work supervisor's keep him busy with TCLEOSE training weekly.  Blakey is really starting to talk like crazy....finally. He loves airplanes and helicopters and especially loves to go flying with Michael.  My calling is keeping me busy especially since school has started. We have standard's night next week and we are scrambling to put that all together, but I think all will turn out nicely.  I have never been to a standard's night so this will be a first for me.  So tell me about some of the things you have been doing this past week.  Is the weather turning into fall?  I bet it is pretty up there right now.  Let us know if you need anything!  Thank you for being such a good example to all of us and being so faithful!

Love,
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment