Sunday, November 15, 2009

Well hello to all! This last week has been very crazy for me as you all know already. Lots of work and lots of dealing with my poopy arm! We have had a lot of lesson to go to this past week and that has been keeping us moving. On top of that we had our 24 hour exchanges with our Zone Leaders and then we have to do exchanges with our district as well. We also have to do member exchanges every Tuesday, Wed, and Thurs at night. To top things off the other district leader and his companion both got sick after eating at a fast food place and we were covering their lessons that they had planned and exchanges for them. Wheewww! To much to do and to little time.

Well I got my MRI yesterday and got that taken care of. That was a very uncomfertable 30 mins! They had my arm pinned up with sand bags and they had to redo some scans because I moved arm a bit. Then they pulled me out and shoved a needle up my other arm to inject some dye to the MRI would turn out better I guess. Thats what they said but I think they just wanted to keep my arm still for another 5 mins! By the time i could move my arm it felt like it was dead. Not a fun time. Well the docter was supposted to get the results of the MRI today and i have not heard any news yet. So thats the latest I know of as of right now.

Well today for lunch i went to Chadders! That is the In and Out Burger knock off. Dad you and I went there when you took me up to school. It was goooood! Double Double! Also a member said that they are now building In and Out Burgers in Utah now. There are going to be about 5 of them. They are about to start building one right by the West Valley Mall off of Redwood Road!!! They better keep moving over to the East around Coppells area huh?!

Well the wedding is getting closer now. Only 9 more days to go!!! Time has moved fast! Good luck with all of the wedding plans and with everything! Mom make the boys clean the house really good for the wedding just for the heck of it. It could always use a good "blitz" huh? No need to thank me Jeff and Mark! Jeff hows the green machine holding up for ya? Have you changed the AC belts yet? They joys of taking care of a car! Mr Mark what the latest wit you dude? Write me you punks! Or else you may have to clean the house every week when I send out my email!!!!

So the Sub needs a new tranny! Sounds like fun to me and a cheap fix, not! Dad by the way I am all for you trading up for the new years model BMW. Just keep the one you have for me and when I get back you can give it to me! (Keyword there was give!!!)

Well thats all for this week for now. Have a good time MMAB at Disney World! Talk to you in a week!!!


Elder Owen
Salt Lake City Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment